Bright Oceanside condo 5 minutes to Mira Costa college. Located in the Rancho del Oro neighborhood, this condo is a MUST SEE! Inside, the home is light and bright with tons of windows throughout. Recessed lighting, ceiling fan, and fireplace in the living area. French doors lead you to the private patio where you can enjoy fresh ocean breezes. Neutral grey painted walls provide a modern look while white cabinets open up the space for a spacious feel. Stainless steel appliances plus a sunny breakfast nook make this kitchen the perfect spot to start your day. Master bedroom has tall ceilings plus french doors and a ceiling fan. Master bed also offers a private patio with french doors that can be opened for cool breezes all throughout the home. Double vanities in the master bathroom with gorgeous white counter tops for a clean aesthetic. In-unit laundry makes doing chores effortless. You do not want to miss out on this home!
- Miss Kim's by That Boy Good (2.86 mi)2033 reviews
- Flying Pig Pub & Kitchen (2.68 mi)1798 reviews
- The Switchboard Restaurant and Bar (2.78 mi)54 reviews
- Seaborne Coffee (2.69 mi)12 reviews
- Camp Coffee Company (2.91 mi)135 reviews
- Black Rock Coffee Bar (1.55 mi)616 reviews